Wednesday, March 1, 2023

My 5 Favorite News Sources

When getting news from a source on specific topics it can be difficult. There are very few unbiased news sources, but that doesn’t mean that a news source is bad just because it is biased. Some of my favorite news sources consist of CNN, Fox News, The Washington Times, TikTok, and ESPN. 

CNN is a news network that covers entertainment, weather, health, politics, and the world. I’ve known about this news network since middle school. It is known to lean more towards the left in politics, which in my opinion is good because with the 2nd news source in mind I think it is good to get the extremities of both sides of politics.

Fox News covers almost all the same things that CNN covers but the reason I like this news source is for the same reason I like CNN. It provides a good contrast between the two extremities of politics in America. Since Fox News is more conservative it allows more insight into the situation of both political parties and each sides opinions.

The Washington Times is the news source that I like when I want to be completely focused on politics rather than the weather and car accidents. Since this news source focuses a large amount of its energy on politics it is a place to go to get the most basic information. 

Although technically the app isn’t made for news, and sometimes I don’t use it for such, TikTok can do a good job on keeping me up to date on the latest news in certain situations. It keeps me up to date on mostly entertainment, such as, the latest game releases or it will be about a recent accident that occurred anywhere in the world. A disclaimer though is that you can’t trust just anything you hear on the app, nonetheless it has its uses. 

For the last source there is ESPN. Now I’m not a big sports guy but typically if I decide to sit down and watch basketball or football (the American kind) I’ll go to ESPN. It’s also a good news source for learning more about the celebrity athletes and their current situations. So not only can you stay up to date on your favorite sports you can also stay up to date on your favorite players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

     Our relationship with technology is complex and ever-changing, and evaluating how we interact with it regularly is essential. When it c...